1 Design a Day Challenge!

I have been designing WordPress Themes for more than a year now and since I started doing so I’ve never stopped. I’m in love with WordPress and I seriously would want to improve better and outdo myself each time I release a theme. So I would like to challenge myself. One Design a day for 30 days. While I’m at it.. please feel free to suggest/request for the kind of theme you would want me to give away for free!

By the way, if any of you is interested.. I’m currently selling “Rebel Mag WordPress Theme“.

Happy Weekend!

14 Responses to “1 Design a Day Challenge!”

1. Dan says:

I’d love to see a three column layout with the Center column holding “posts”. Not to flashy, simple but bold colors.

A banner area near the header that could include ads.

2. Darcy says:

Wow. One design a day would be so tiring! I couldn’t keep up with that. Good luck though! It will be great to see your creativity :)

3. Hanne Sena says:

hohoho, 1 design a day, that mean 30 design for next 30 days. anyway, i would love to see simple design – example like smashingmagazine.com.

p/s: huuh, this post permalink look ugly, do you think so too ? sorry – …design-challeng/

4. admin says:

It is ugly.. thanks for the heads-up! btw, im scared with my own challenge.. lol. but thanks for the suggestion.

5. crapz says:

Cool! im an amateur designer as well!! good luck on your challenge!!

6. Ambo says:

Rebel theme looks great! I love magazine themes. About your challenge, you need to take more vitamins Chiq! lol. Goodluck!

7. admin says:

lol yeah.. im getting ready for it. im just gathering ideas at the moment.. enough ideas to get by for 30 days of designing. haha! once i start, i should not miss a day without a design..

8. Tristan G says:

Good luck on the one-a-day, i would never find that much time, yet i suck at designing, then coding xD

Have fun hope you do a good job!

9. baldeagle says:

I really like the look of the theme you’re using here. I think the key would be to have a theme that is clean and has all of the right SEO features. I also like theme’s that pick up links to similar articles. I’ve found that helps with the stickiness of the site.

10. Shireen says:

What happened to the Design a day challenge you started? Did you not have the time?

Shireens last blog post..Make Your own WordPress themes and contest update

11. BM says:

What happen to this one?

12. dcp511 says:

hanks for sharing your blog with all of us, very imformative.